Join QRD team to work in R&D and cost reduction projects at STIHL Qingdao. Coordination of engineering changes and variant developments including evaluation of new parts, definition of testing scenarios, failure analyses and definition of suitable improvements in order to fulfill customer requirements.
1. CN coordination of engineering changes and new variant developments
2. Coordinate activities with Quality Assurance and Purchasing departments at STIHL CN regarding new parts release process
3. Evaluation and release preparation of new parts
4. Communicate with local experts and R&D Germany in technical topics
5. Testing coordination including planning, monitoring and evaluation
6. Develop and coordinate improvement measures for new parts quality
1. Master / Bachelor in Mechanical engineering or similar,
preferably with a semester or internship in Germany or Europe
2. Up to 4 years work experience in product engineering, design or testing
3. Good communication in English, spoken and written.
4. Personal skill to lead good and clear communication between STIHL Germany and
5. Knowledge of combustion engines is an advantage