1. Lead APQP activity for new parts introduction with supplier;
2. Work with material planner for trouble shooting;
3. Supplier quality system audit and process audit.
4. Supplier manufacturing process improvement.
5. Sample order and tooling order issue out;
6. Lead the Cost Reduction Projects to reduce the current parts price;
7. Cost analysis and price maintenance.
1. Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical Engineering;
2. Minimum 3 years' working experience as a Quality Engineer, especially SQA;
3. Good command of plastic part and rubber part production process, and tooling knowledge;
4. Good command of English skills, both written and oral;
5. Good communication skill and presentation skill;
6. Good negotiation / analysis skill;
7. Project management experience is a plus;
8. Team work player, target oriented;
9. Be able to travel frequently;
10. SAP experience is preferred.